Coco is Billi London’s first exclusive pattern tight design. It has been named in homage to where Billi London was born when our French co-founders decided to revolutionise the tights industry, in the restaurant Coco di Mama in London.
Coco is elegant, playful and sustainable. A premium tights which will give you style and attitude, with a French touch.
We deliver in the UK and in Europe and we aim to ship your order within 48 hours.
Standard Delivery: 5-7 days (£3.5 for the UK and £5 for most of Europe).
Express Delivery: 1-2 days (£6.50 for the UK and £12 for most of Europe).
More info on our Delivery & Return terms here.
- Black, 20 Denier
- Premium yarns: 87% Amni Soul Eco® Nylon, 13% ROICA ™ V550 Elastane
- Curves toning and sculpting effect to beautify your natural silhouette
- A soft seamless waistband sewn by hands with natural tummy flattening effect
- 3D technology allowing a 360-degree flexibility
- An essential toe reinforcement
- A stamp at the back of the tights to differentiate the front and back
- Timeless design, made to last longer
- They are so soft on your legs, they feel like a caresse
We have developed an advanced technical size chart, so you will know exactly which size to select for your biodegradable tights.
What if I am in-between two sizes? Do not panic, you will find the perfect one for you too! View our size guide here to find your size.
Good for you, and the planet:
Billi London are the world's first enhanced biodegradable tights, biodegrading in landfill* in 5 years versus 40 to 100 years for traditional tights and tights made from recycled yarns. *Reference system: ASTM D5511 - Std test.
Billi’s Care Routine:
Your tights should be looked after the same way you care for your most loved pieces of garment.
We strongly recommend hand washing your Billi London tights. Otherwise, machine wash at 30 degrees maximum without any spinning and in a mesh garment bag.
We have created a care guide here that will extend the durability of your tights. You’re welcome!