Premium tights like you've never experienced before. This is our innovative and stylish take on the classic 20 denier tight that all women should have in their wardrobe. Durable, comfortable, sensual and sustainable.
We offer our tights in 4 sizes: S, M, L, XL.
We know it’s infuriating to buy tights and never knowing if they are going to be the right fit. So we are in the process of creating an advanced technical size chart, so you will know exactly which size to select.
In the meantime, during this pre-order phase, you do not need to select your size. We will email you our size guide when it’s ready so you can select the right fit and receive your tights on time in September.
If you are still unsure about the right size for you, we will happily guide you as best we can, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Denier
- 3D knitted technology so no more rolling, twisting and pinching
- Seamless, gusset-free design
- Curves toning and sculpting effect to beautify your natural silhouette
- A soft waistband sewn by hand with natural tummy flattening effect
- An essential toe and sole reinforcement
- Timeless design, made to last longer
- So soft on your legs, they feel like a caresse
- Nylon certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 class 1, guaranteeing its non-nocivity for our health.
- Elastane certified cradle to cradle by the institute Hohenstein. This certification validates that after 180 days at least 90% of the final product must have disappeared.
- Made in Italy
- Premium yarns and 3D knitted technology used
- Ethical & sustainable practices used across the whole production line, from re-usable energy to water treatment.
- An European production to reduce our CO2 emissions
Good for you, and the planet
Billi London are the world's first enhanced biodegradable tights, decomposing in landfill in less than 5 years versus 40 to 100 years for traditional tights (reference system: ASTM D5511 - Std test).
For more information, check out How do Billi London tights biodegrade?
Billi’s Care Routine
We strongly recommend hand washing your tights, it should take no more than 60 seconds! Otherwise, machine wash at no more than 30C and in a mesh garment bag.
Your tights should be looked after the same way you care for your most loved pieces of garment, so we have created a care guide here that will extend the durability of your tights. You’re welcome!